Party's over, people. After my cover story hit newsstands today, and my ruse of buying a truckload of manufactured Twitter followers from Intertwitter had been exposed, the blue bird busted up the party with digital billy clubs and a grim sense of humor. Yes, she's back to non-celebrity status after our mid-Market neighbor stripped my profile stats at some point this morning. How will life ever be the same after one has tasted the sweet nectar of having 3,000 followers? Hey, at least we know the tech community is reading our newspaper. And now I have one more thing in common with Beyonce.
UPDATE: The bastards suspended Candra "Racist Bot" Obrien (@candraobrien). We were working with her on her bigotry! Actually, maybe that part was a good idea.
Most Commented On
- Vogt hides behind his own child. What a man. - June 18, 2013
- Did Todd Vogt approve this particular version of the truth? - June 18, 2013
- Let's ban Stanton Glantz - June 18, 2013
- In-laws - June 18, 2013
- Wow, he sounds like a real go-getter and exactly the kind of - June 18, 2013
- Wrong on both, "Kyle". - June 18, 2013
- The floggings will continue until morale improves! - June 18, 2013
- This is one of Todd Vogt's - June 18, 2013
- Redmond is a journalist and not a businessman. - June 18, 2013
- You have GOT to be kidding me... - June 18, 2013